- Each week is a stand-alone topic. No need to commit to a series and no registration is required. Choose the question that piques your interest. Come as your schedule allows. See below for topics and dates.
- Facilitated by Jack Panosian – his faith journey has brought him from Atheist to Saint Jude Catechist. There is not a question you have that he has not already asked himself and found the true answer in the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- What did the Pope really say about same-sex marriage?
What do Catholics believe about the Sacrament of Marriage? What does the Church teach about homosexuality?
Thursday, September 16th
- Do all good people go to heaven?
If you died tonight, would you go to heaven? Is heaven reserved for Catholics? Where is proof of purgatory in Scripture? Is Hell real?
Thursday, September 23rd
- Why does a loving God allow evil and suffering?
Why do bad things happen to good people? Is suffering a punishment? What is meant by redemptive suffering? Or Just “offer it up”?
Thursday, September 30th
Facilitated by Jack Panosian and Ann Sottile
- What does it mean to respect life from natural conception to natural death?
How do we build a culture of life, beyond protecting life in the womb? What does the Church teach about artificial reproduction, the death penalty, assisted suicide, legitimate defense?
Thursday, October 7th
- Does science contradict faith?
What does the Church believe about evolution? Are we all related to Adam and Eve? Is the Church against scientific and technological advancements?
Thursday, October 21st