Enrichment classes include:
- Music Theory – an introduction to music appreciation, basics of reading music and playing the piano
- Science – an exploration of scientific concepts in a more in-depth manner including hands-on experiments
- Phonics – teaches letter recognition, sounds, phonetic concepts and easy-to-read stories
- Ballet Belles – an introduction to music, movement and ballet
- Playball – sports and movement program for children of all skill levels taught in a fun-filled, energetic and positive environment
For more information and registration information, contact Angela Rahn.