Our teens provide much-needed support during the week. Teens may be able to count their time for service hours. Please check your school’s requirements.
- For our VBS teen ministers, priority will be given to Saint Jude parishioners and teens whose parents volunteer during VBS week.
- Teens should be available to volunteer all 5 days.
- Teen minister numbers are limited. Your application will be considered after we receive the required forms listed below.
- Teens in rising 8 – 12 grades may apply to be a VBS teen minister.
- Teens in rising 6-7 grades may apply to be a VBS teen minister only if one parent is also serving as an adult helper.
Teen Minister Application Form: All teens applying should submit this form
Archdiocesan Minor Volunteer Application Form: Submit this form if you are a first-time VBS Teen Minister OR if any of your information has changed (home address, phone, school, etc.)
School Reference Form: All teens applying should submit this form
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org