Monsignor Joe Corbett and Monsignor Frank McNamee, Rector of Cathedral of Christ the King, invite you on a special trip to Ireland, from May 24 – June 3, 2020.
Monsignor Joe will celebrate the 25th anniversary of his ordination in his home church in Stradbally Waterford, on May 28, 2020, followed by a reception with family and friends. Join this Jubilee Celebration trip as Monsignor Joe and Monsignor Frank return to Ireland and share their homeland with you. The trip will include each of their Jubilee Masses and receptions, as well as visits throughout Ireland to places of historical, cultural and sacred significance.
This trip will include the following highlights:
- Saint Patrick’s Country in the area of Downpatrick
- Travel through the Irish countryside by train from Dublin to Belfast
- Glendalough, the monastic ruins of the site founded by Saint Kevin
- Giant’s Causeway, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Kilkenny Castle, a 12th century castle restored with period furnishings
- And much more!
Registration opens Wednesday, January 30 and super early booking discount for reservations by March 28, 2019. For more information about the itinerary and trip details go to Pilgrimage Website, or please contact Carol Rowland at 678-824-5030.