Welcome! We are blessed to have you visit or join this amazing parish of believers!
If we can answer any specific questions for you, please contact us!
To join our parish, please fill out the online form below. You will then receive an information packet in the mail. Make sure to look through our website, as it has the most comprehensive and updated schedules, classes and information.
Register to Join the Parish HERE
If you have already filled out your Parish Registration Form, thank you! If you provided us with an email, you will receive a weekly message from us to highlight the week’s upcoming events and happenings.
Please note: due to the shelter-in-place ordinances and to follow CDC recommendations, our parish has currently ceased all on-site activity. The links below are for use once we are open again. Until then, please continue to check our Updates page for parish and Archdiocesan news, and watch our Sunday Masses online and check this week’s Holy Week schedule of online services. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Below are some steps you can take, resources to use, and bits of knowledge to help you become more familiar with our parish:
- Attend the New Parishioner Brunch: An invitation will be mailed to you before our next brunch. Brunches are held approximately 3-4 times a year. Click here for the dates of upcoming brunches.
- Become familiar with our Property Map
- Have a young child or grandchild? Check out our Sunday Nursery
- Introduce yourself to our clergy after Mass: Our clergy want to know you! Please stop and chat with our priests and deacons after Mass and let them know you are new.
- Stay after Mass for Coffee & Donuts: After the 8:30 and 10:00 am Sunday Masses, go downstairs to the Stapleton Center for coffee and donuts (or at least let the kids have donuts!) This is a nice time to meet other parishioners.
- Did you know we have a parish Preschool? For ages 16 months to five.
- Our Archdiocesan K-8 school, Saint Jude the Apostle Catholic School, is a two-time Blue Ribbon School recipient.
- Attend the next Women of Saint Jude or Men’s Club meeting/event: Both of these groups offer regular meetings and events to bring men and women of our parish together for social, spiritual and service opportunities.
- Learn more about our Ministries: Our parishioners are very active in ministry work. This could mean helping with our liturgy by joining one of our music groups, or serving our youth by teaching in our Parish School of Religion, or giving of your time to serve those less fortunate through our St. Vincent de Paul Society. We have countless ways to serve – all you need to do is take the first step.
- Continue your Faith Education: Sign up for one of the many opportunities we have for adult faith formation. You can join a bible or book study or sponsor another coming into the faith through our RCIA program. Not Catholic? Learn more about our Rite of Christian Initiation Program.
- Attend a “WELCOME” retreat: Held right here at Saint Jude, we offer a Men’s and Women’s retreat every fall and spring. WELCOME (formerly known as Christ Renews His Parish) has been a gift to more than 800 of our parishioners and friends. It will be a gift to you as well.