(For those in 9th Grade 2022-2023)
Confirmation Mass Date
Saturday, August 19 at 10:00 am
Candidates will need to complete the items below and be mindful of the due dates.
Candidates should have completed two years of catechetical preparation in 7th and 8th through Saint Jude the Apostle Parish School of Religion, Life Teen Purpose, or a Catholic school.
Attendance of at least 6 Life Nights or Wednesday night bible study. Please see schedule here.
Attendance at a retreat (day, weekend, or online) through Saint Jude the Apostle Parish, a catholic school, or other parish during the 9th grade academic or summer months. Retreat options include:
- Steubenville ATL July 7-9, 2023. Information and Registration here.
- Greater: an online retreat. Information and Registration here.
(Register as an individual student and there is no parish code needed.)
- CHOSEN Summer Edition – June 11 & 25, July 16 & 30
Life Teen Room, 6:00-8:00 pm
- Confirmation Fee – $100 Due by June 1, 2023
This fee helps to offset the costs of supplies, robes, summer offerings, and access to professional photographs from the Confirmation Mass.
OTHER GUIDELINES/FORMS AND DUE DATES
- ALL FORMS DUE BY JUNE 1, 2023
- Sacramental Records and Upload Form
- Sponsor Guidelines and Sponsor Form English; Sponsor Form Spanish; Sponsor Form Portuguese and Upload Form
- Saint Name Guidelines and Form
- Service Requirements and Form
- Confirmation Retreat Verification Form
- Robe Form
QUESTIONS? Please contact our Confirmation team.