(For those in 9th Grade 2022-2023)
Confirmation Mass Date: Date Pending
Registration is now open for rising 9th graders, and we have updated our requirements. Please complete these steps to begin the Confirmation process.
- There is no Confirmation fee for 9th-grade students. However, part of the Confirmation formation process during 9th grade is active participation in our Life Teen program which has an annual fee of $95. After you submit your Confirmation registration, you will be redirected to our payment site where you can pay the Life Teen registration fee. The registration deadline is now.
- Complete your Confirmation Registration Form.
- Attendance at a retreat (day or weekend) through Saint Jude the Apostle, an archdiocesan school, or parish during the 9th or 10th-grade year. Register for our retreat: Jan 20-22 at Camp Covecrest in Tiger, GA.
- Attendance at Life Nights or Bible Study: All candidates should attend 6 life nights or bible studies during the 9th-grade year.
- All teens not attending Catholic school must attend our Confirmation camp during the summer. The camp is scheduled for June 5-9, 2023. Registration will be available in early 2023.
OTHER GUIDELINES/FORMS AND DUE DATES
- Sacramental Records and Upload Form
- Sponsor Guidelines and Sponsor Form English; Sponsor Form Spanish
- Saint Name Guidelines and Form
- Service Requirements and Form
QUESTIONS? Please contact our Confirmation team.