(For those in 9th Grade 2019-2020)
Typically, those who are about to begin Confirmation Preparation will be in 9th grade in Fall 2019. These students will make their Confirmation during their 10th-grade year of 2020-2021.
- If you are not a registered parishioner at Saint Jude, please request a letter from your Pastor that acknowledges your teen can be confirmed at Saint Jude the Apostle instead of your own parish. This letter is due to Saint Jude by September of Confirmation Year.
- Support your teen in attending Life Teen Nights/Events (see below)
- Look for more information, along with the Confirmation Application, in Spring of the 9th-grade year.
- Questions? Please contact our Confirmation Coordinator
- Attend Saint Jude Life Nights:
Catholic School Candidates: Attend a minimum of 10 Life Nights and/or Events prior to Confirmation.
Non-Catholic School Candidates: Attend a minimum of 20 Life Nights and/or Events prior Confirmation.
(Sundays 6:00-7:45 PM; Sept-May)
Click HERE to be taken to Life Teen Page for other upcoming Life Teen Events
- Begin thinking about your Sponsor. See Sponsor Guidelines