(9th Grade in Fall 2018)
Typically, those who are about to begin Confirmation Preparation will be in 9th grade in Fall 2018. These students will make their Confirmation during their 10th grade year in Fall 2019.
1. Review Overall Confirmation Timeline
2. Please fill out a Intent to be Confirmed Online Form .
Or use printable version: Intent Form 2018-19
*There is no payment required. This is to show your student(s) intent to be Confirmed Fall 2019.
3. If you are not a registered parishioner at Saint Jude, please request a letter from your Pastor that acknowledges your student can be confirmed at Saint Jude the Apostle instead of your own parish. This letter is due to Saint Jude by August of Confirmation Year.
4. Support your teen in attending Life Teen Nights/Events.
5. Support your teen in completing the required service hours.
6. Look for more information, along with the Confirmation Application in Spring of 9th grade year.
1. Attend Saint Jude Life Nights:
Catholic School Candidates: Attend minimum of 8 Life Nights and/or Events prior to Fall 2019.
Non-Catholic School Candidates: Attend minimum of 20 Life Nights and/or Events prior to Fall 2019.
(Sundays 6:00-7:45 PM; Sept 2018- May 2019)
Click HERE to be taken to Life Teen Page for other upcoming Life Teen Events
3. Begin thinking about your Confirmation Sponsor