How to…

Please see the information below for answers to some commonly asked questions. If you need assistance, please contact the parish office at 770-394-3896. See our complete staff listing here.

We are happy to help you!

How can I contact a priest in the event of a sacramental emergency or for anointing of the sick?
During business hours, contact the parish office at 770-394-3896 and speak with the receptionist. For after-hour emergencies, please call the parish office at 770-394-3896 and follow the prompts to contact a priest. (Please select option 1.)

How can I talk to someone to plan a funeral? Can I pre-plan my funeral?
Please contact our Parish Secretary, Grace Pasden, 770-394-3896, ext 525 to begin the funeral planning for your loved one.

How can I join the parish?
Click here for new parishioner information. Please fill out and submit a new parishioner form. Once the office received it, you will be contacted with additional information!

How can I get involved in a parish ministry?
Please review the parish ministries section of the website to learn more about the many ministries we have at Saint Jude. To get involved, please e-mail the ministry leader using the link on the webpage. If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Lourdes Davis at 770-394-3896, ext. 223 in the parish office.

How do I receive a copy of a baptismal certificate or another Sacramental record?
Click here to fill out and submit a sacramental request form.

How can I reach a priest (non-emergency) or parish staff member?
View the Parish Clergy and Parish Staff webpages for complete contact information, including phone numbers and e-mail addresses.

How can I donate toward Altar Flowers?
Did you know you can honor or memorialize a loved one with a gift of the flowers that adorn our altar? It’s also a beautiful way to celebrate an anniversary, other special occasions, or to remember a special person. Names of those honored or memorialized are announced at the Sunday Masses that weekend. Request Altar Flowers.

How do I submit information for the parish bulletin?
Articles and announcements must be submitted in writing by 5p.m., two Thursdays before the intended Sunday of publication. Please note, there are early submission deadlines for holiday bulletins (Christmas, Easter, etc.). Submissions must be sent by e-mail to

How do I submit information to be posted to the parish website?
Requests for items to be added to the parish website should be e-mailed to Julie Smith.

How can I organize a Neighborhood Mass?
All parishioners are welcome to organize a Neighborhood Mass. View Neighborhood Mass Steps and Helpful Hints on how to plan one.

Who do I contact for financial assistance?
The Saint Jude Saint Vincent de Paul Society provides financial assistance to those in need in our service area. To learn more and request assistance, please call the Society directly at 678- 990-2969.