Feast of the Immaculate Conception – Tuesday, December 8, 2020
A Holy Day of Obligation
All Masses will be celebrated in the Church
- Vigil Masses – Monday, December 7 – 6:00 pm and 7:30 pm (Bilingual in Spanish and Portuguese)
- Masses – Tuesday, December 8 – 7:30 am, 12:00 pm, and 6:00 pm
The 12:00 pm Mass will be live-streamed at www.judeatl.com/dailymass
SUNDAY MASS SCHEDULE
- Saturday Vigil Mass at 4:00 pm and 5:30 pm
- Sunday Indoor Mass at 7:30 am, 9:00 am, 5:00 pm, 7:00 pm Mass (Portuguese)
- Sunday Outdoor Mass at 10:00 am, 11:30 am, 1:00 pm (Spanish)
- Outdoor Masses are held rain or shine. Bring your own chair or remain in your car.
Online Sunday Mass in English and Spanish will be available each week by 5:00 pm Saturday. Watch Mass and link to the Sunday readings and music at www.judeatl.com/mass-schedule
DAILY MASS SCHEDULE
- 7:30 am and 12:00 pm: Monday – Friday
- 8:30 am: Saturday
12:00 pm Daily Mass and Saturday 8:30 am Mass also live-streamed at www.judeatl.com/dailymass
Archbishop Hartmayer has extended the dispensation to attend Sunday Mass indefinitely for those at risk. However, he is strongly encouraging people to return to the Mass and receive the graces of the Eucharist in person unless health is an issue. The Eucharist is the source and summit of our Catholic faith. The Eucharist is why we come to Mass. We want you to receive the Eucharist.
- Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Social distancing is practiced.
- Masks are required for ages 2 and older.
Outdoor Masses (Held Rain or Shine):
- Bring your own chairs or stay in your car and listen on 90.5FM.
- Masks not required EXCEPT while in the Communion line.
- Unless you are physically unable, you will exit your car for Communion.
Confession is available on the following days and times in the Ministry Building Room 233 and Library. Please come with your mask on and line up according to the marks on the floor.
Tuesdays: 6:30 pm (Spanish)
Wednesdays: 8:00 am (beginning December 2) and 6:30 pm
Saturdays 9:00 am or 3:00 pm
To make an appointment for another time, please call the parish office at 770-394-3896.