Please fill out our online form to register at Saint Jude the Apostle. You will then receive an information packet in the mail. Make sure to look through our website, as it has the most comprehensive and updated schedules, classes and information. Should you be looking for something you cannot find, please contact us!
If you have already filled out your Parish Registration Form, thank you! If you provided us with an email, you will receive a weekly message from us to highlight the week’s upcoming events and happenings. Below are some steps you can take to become more familiar with our parish and meet more parishioners:
- Attend the New Member Welcome Brunch: An invitation will be mailed to you before our next brunch. Brunches are held approximately 3-4 times a year. Click here for the dates of upcoming brunches.
- Introduce yourself to our clergy after Mass: Our clergy want to know you! Please stop and chat with our priests and deacons after Mass and let them know you are new.
- Stay after Mass for Coffee & Donuts: After the 8:30 and 10:00 am Sunday Masses, go downstairs to the Stapleton Center for coffee and donuts (or at least let the kids have donuts!) This is a nice time to meet other parishioners.
- Attend the next Women of Saint Jude or Men’s Club meeting/event: Both of these groups offer regular meetings and events to bring men and women of our parish together for social, spiritual and service opportunities.
- Learn more about our Ministries: Our parishioners are very active in ministry work. This could mean helping with our liturgy by joining one of our music groups, or serving our youth by teaching in our Parish School of Religion, or giving of your time to serve those less fortunate through our St. Vincent de Paul Society. We have countless ways to serve – all you need to do is take the first step.
- Continue your Faith Education: Sign up for one of the many opportunities we have for adult faith formation. You can join a bible or book study or sponsor another coming into the faith through our RCIA program. Not Catholic? Learn more about our Rite of Christian Initiation Program.