Confirmation Mass Date
TBD August 2024
Current 8th graders or teens who will complete a 2nd year of catechetical formation during the 2023-2024 school year, should register for Confirmation now.
Sundays, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm in Ministry Hall
|Lesson One: September 10||Gifts and Fruits of the Holy Spirit|
|Lesson Two: October 15||The Mass and Overview of Sacraments|
|Lesson Three: November 12||History of the Catholic Church and Scripture|
|Lesson Four: December 3||Prayer and Spirituality|
|Lesson Five: February 4||Catholic Morality|
|Lesson Six: March 17||Saints, Sponsors, and Service|
|Lesson Seven: April 14||Evangelization|
|Lesson Eight: May 5||A Gift|
Candidates are encouraged to attend 5:00 pm Life Teen Mass on lesson days.
Hidden Lake Retreat Center
830 Hidden Lake Rd, Dahlonega, GA 30533
September 23-24, 2023
January 20-21, 2024
10:00 Saturday – 12:00 pm Sunday
*All candidates regardless of school affiliation will attend one of the Saint Jude Confirmation retreats.
Candidates are asked to participate in one service project sponsored by Life Teen or Saint Jude parish.
* Altar Server Guild
* Family Day of Service (early October)
* Night in Bethlehem (early December)
* Rise Against Hunger (late January)
* Mustard Seed Mission Trip (summer)
* Teen Leader with EDGE (middle school youth)
* Teen PSR Catechist
*Teen VBS Volunteer
- Confirmation Fee – $150
This fee helps to offset the costs of supplies, robes, monthly formation, and access to professional photographs from the Confirmation Mass.
OTHER GUIDELINES/FORMS AND DUE DATES
- CONFIRMATION FORMS
- Sacramental Records and Upload Form
- Sponsor Guidelines and Sponsor Form English; Sponsor Form Spanish; Sponsor Form Portuguese and Upload Form
- Saint Name Guidelines and Form
- Service Form
- Confirmation Retreat Verification Form
- Robe Form
QUESTIONS? Please contact our Confirmation team.