The Saint Jude Men’s Club is for all men of our parish and promotes fellowship through social interactions and also supports the parish through philanthropic fundraising events throughout the year.
Our yearly activities include:
Dinner meetings with guest speakers, Lenten Fish Fry Dinners, Adopt-A-Family Truck Loading, Christmas Social, and the Annual Golf Outing.
- 8/11/23: Tending bar at Parish Praise and Picnic: Sign Up to Help!
- 8/17: Kickoff social – RSVP here
- 9/12: Golf: Become a Sponsor and/or Register to Play!
- October TBD: Tailgate
- 12/3: St. Nick brunch, serving and cleanup
- December TBD: Adopt-A-Family truck loading
- 12/21: Christmas Party at Dunwoody Tavern
- January TBD: Speaker event
- 2/23: Fish Fry #1
- 3/22: Fish Fry #2
Funds raised are used for parish projects. In the past, the Men’s Club has helped with renovations in the Stapleton Center Kitchen, parish landscaping projects, contributions towards the church renovation, Ministry Hall portable stage, and furniture for the youth room.
If you are not receiving the Men’s Club emails, please contact us to be added.
For more information on any of our events, contact the Men’s Club.